Say hello France

<<

wiedirk

Little user
Little user

Message 22 Déc 2014, 21:57

Say hello France

Hello ,
my Name is Dirk and I´m living in Germany, Bavarian Forest.
I found the Forum by searching for a flashmeter and i was really impressed by the electronic Projects from the site owner.
I´m 53 years old and Photography is my Hobby since i was 15. So in all the years i had a lot of cameras. Canon, Nikon, Mamiya, Linhof etc.
In the Moment i´m using mainly Pentax K10d, K5 and lot of other Equipment.
I´m interrested in experimental Pictures, People in all forms, .I´m teaching Mathematics, EDV, Photoshop in an School for adults.
Because of speaking not one word French ( didn´t learn at School) i think it´s quite funny posting in French Forum.
But the Projects of ThierryD. are really good. Two years ago i started playing with arduino boards.
So i made "photoduino" a Trigger board, a bit like lightning detector. This year i made a Project for Focus stacking with Steppers, but my electronic knowlegde is like a newbie.
So thats enough first time.

Hello to all
Dirk ;)
<<

ThierryD

Administrateur
Administrateur

Message 22 Déc 2014, 22:49

Re: Say hello France

Hi Dirk,
You're welcome :D
And I am happy to speak English with a new user.
All other users on the forum are french.

I am happy to see you in the futur.
NIKON D7100 *** NIKON 17-55 mm AF-S DX f/2.8G G IF ED *** SIGMA 70-200 mm F2,8 APO DG OS EX HSM Nikon D *** SIGMA 120-400mm F4,5-5,6 DG APO OS HSM Nikon D *** SIGMA 105mm F2.8 EX DG MACRO OS HSM *** SIGMA 8-16 mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM *** Flash SB600

Retour vers INTRODUCE YOURSELF (Présentez vous)